Miriam Grace (Granthier), Psychotherapist
Miriam Grace, Therapist, Supervisor and Lecturer, ran a thriving psychotherapy practice, based in Derby, 1990 – 2017. She now works remotely from her home in Sheffield.
Her enthusiasm, care and knowledge for clients resulted in a successful and full time private practice and her skills were enhanced by the experience of working with a diverse client group. For more details of Miriam’s professional story or training qualifications and accreditations see Miriam Grace.
Miriam is currently working with a few private clients and supervisees, undertaking some sessional work with the Wellbeing Service at Sheffield Hallam University and is creating and running her own online groups. She plans to re-open her practice at The Elephant Rooms in Draycott (between Derby and Nottingham), Sheffield and in Sheffield in 2021 depending on the situation with coronavirus.
Miriam’s experience has included:
- Personal therapy
- Therapy groups
- Couples therapy
- Retreats and workshops
- Tutoring university students
- Supervising clinical practice
- Supervising academic dissertations
- Supervising applications for accreditation
- Writing Degree Programmes in Psychotherapy
- Laughter Yoga
- Contracts within the voluntary Sector, Social Services, the prison service, Higher Education and the Health Service to provide training and clinical supervision.
Miriam has vacancies for those who wish to work in depth on personal change. You can be notified of her work as she adapts it to the current situation by subscribing to her newsletter, checking this website or emailing her.