Miriam Grace (Granthier), Psychotherapist
Miriam Grace, Therapist, Supervisor and Lecturer, ran a thriving psychotherapy practice, based in Derby, 1990 – 2017. She is currently on leave following cancer treatment.
Her enthusiasm, care and knowledge for clients resulted in a successful and full time private practice and her skills were enhanced by the experience of working with a diverse client group. For more details of Miriam’s professional story or training qualifications and accreditations see Miriam Grace.
Miriam plans to re-open her practice for limited availability in autumn 2019 based in Draycott (between Derby and Nottingham), Sheffield and online. She will also be working as a therapist in the Well-being Service at Sheffield Hallam University.
Miriam’s experience has included:
- Personal therapy
- Therapy groups
- Couples therapy
- Retreats and workshops
- Tutoring university students
- Supervising clinical practice
- Supervising academic dissertations
- Supervising applications for accreditation
- Writing Degree Programmes in Psychotherapy
- Laughter Yoga
- Contracts within the voluntary Sector, Social Services, the prison service, Higher Education and the Health Service to provide training and clinical supervision.
Miriam will have vacancies arising occasionally for those who wish to work in depth on personal change. You can be notified of her return to work by subscribing to her newsletter or checking back here shortly.