Miriam Grace (Granthier), Psychotherapist
Miriam Grace (Granthier), MA, Founder of Blue Skies, is a UKCP Registered Psychotherapist and Senior Accredited BACP Counsellor and Supervisor and Lecturer ran a thriving, successful psychotherapy practice 1990 – 2017, based in Derby and is currently on leave following cancer treatment.
During her time as a therapist she benefited from the experience of working with a diverse client group enjoyed a wide variety of challenges and learning experiences. (see Miriam Grace for training qualifications and accreditations). This has included working with:
- Personal therapy / supervision and coaching in private practice and within charities and organisations to support vulnerable people.
- Therapy groups
- University students at Nottingham University; The University of Derby; Sherwood Psychotherapy Training Institute; University of Derby Online (UDOL) and students in Vilnius, Lithuania.
- Training workshops
- Individuals, Couples and Teams
- Writing Degree Programmes (undergraduate and postgraduate courses) in Psychotherapy
- Supervising clinical practice and academic dissertations
- Contracts within the voluntary Sector, Social Services, the prison service, Higher Education and the Health Service to provide training and clinical supervision.
Miriam hopes that she will soon be able to advertise vacancies arising occasionally for those who wish to work in depth on personal change you can be notified of her return to work by subscribing to her newsletter or checking back here in a few months time.